Pediatric nephrologists, who are experts in kidney and urinary tract disorders of people aged 0-18, apply preventive treatment to prevent irreparable damage to the kidneys by preventing the disease from recurring, along with diagnosis and treatment.
- Urinary tract infections
- High blood pressure
- Kidney problems during pregnancy
- Large urinary ducts, backward leakage
- Congenital anomalies of the urinary system (vesicoureteral reflux, hydronephrosis, ureteropelvic stenosis, etc.)
- Kidney stones, pouring sand, crystals in the kidney
- Proteinuria (protein in the urine)
- Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Nephritic syndrome
- Cystic diseases of the kidney
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Familial Mediterranean fever (FMF)
- Incontinence (day/night)
- Hereditary kidney diseases
- Tubulointerstitial diseases (Bartter syndrome, Renal tubular acidosis)
Get Information Now!
Would you like to receive information? Send us your phone number and we’ll call you and let you know.