Ophthalmology is a branch of medicine and surgery which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders.
- Aspiration needle biopsy
- Biopsy – orbital tumour
- Blepharoplasty, upper and/or lower
- Cataract extraction – phacoemulsification
- Cataract extraction – femtosecond assisted
- Intraocular lens implant – primary
- Clear lens extraction with intraocular lens implant
- Cautery of corneal ulcer
- Eyelid reconstruction
- Intraocular foreign body – removal
- Lacrimal duct probing
- Pterygium excision
- Ptosis repair
- Snip procedure, two or three
- Automated lamellar keratoplasty
- Limbal relaxing incisions
- Photorefractive keratectomy
- Radial keratotomy
Get Information Now!
Would you like to receive information? Send us your phone number and we’ll call you and let you know.