Cardiac surgery, or cardiovascular surgery, is surgery on the heart or great vessels performed by cardiac surgeons
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG).
- Heart valve repair or replacement.
- Ventricular assist devices.
- Carotid surgery.
- Arrhythmia surgery
- Congenital heart surgery
- ASD & VSD Closure
- Minimal Invasive BY-Pass Surgery
- Minimal Invasive Valve Replacement
- Peripheric Artery Surgery
Get Information Now!
Would you like to receive information? Send us your phone number and we’ll call you and let you know.