Orthodontics is a specialty of dentistry that deals with the diagnosis, prevention and correction of malpositioned teeth and jaws.
- Diagnosis and surgical treatments of all soft tissues in the mouth such as tongue, cheeks, lips,teeth, jaws and jaw joint are performed.
- Extraction of embedded teeth
- Implant and sinus amplification and / or graft (bone dust-autogenous block grafts) application when necessary
- Surgical arrangement of tissues in the mouth
- Treatment of cystic or tumoral formations occurring in soft (cheeks, palate, tongue, lips, muscles,etc.) and hard tissues (teeth, bones)
- Treatment of tooth and jaw fractures
- Treatment of infections in the chin face area
- Treatment of temporomandibular joint disorders and joint and jaw fractures
- Reconstruction of soft tissue defects